Monday 7 November 2011

And Thats All She Wrote...

It was the 5th of June when I posted my first blogpost on this blog. Today is the 8th of November. Since then, I have had 1266 hits (and counting) on this blog, 13 posts and one chapter of my life. I chose to give names to this blogs posts with the Wrath album by Lamb Of God. As you can see the title of this blog also being Grace. I tried to fit in what i wrote according to the title of every post. The most hits on a post have been on my first ever post which was Dead Seeds (76). I would really like to thank you all for viewing my blog and I hope that it helped you out in anyway or maybe it helped you understand me better as a person, what my views are, what ive been through. If I look back at all my posts, I went from being in a huge problem to somewhat better circumstances, coming back down to ultimately rise and feel happy over a span of 5 months.

There is another blog of mine where I try to write my daily posts. Stuff happening daily, my interests, hobboes, likes, reviews etc etc and all that shit. You can check it out here :- http://dailyentires.blogspot.com/

This is how im going to write my future blogs as well, as part of my favorite albums that ive ever listened to and posts related to the song titles. Stay tuned for more! Please read my other blog here :-
http://dailyentires.blogspot.com/

And thats all she wrote.


:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment